I will be starting school tomorrow. This means the following:
- It is very likely that I will not be able to post daily as I currently do. Please do not bombard me with messages (I haven’t seen that yet, thanks :D). If worst comes to worst, the ask box will be temporarily turned off
for indefinite periods of time.
- I’m not very sure how often I will be posting. Aside from homework and extracurricular activities, please remember that I have a life of my own.
- I will not update “as much as I possibly can,” but I will update as much as I possibly can without making myself feel uncomfortable. As all of you can relate, I am a human being.
- Expect to see more paper drawings.
- This blog is not my top priority.
I think some of you guys will also be starting school tomorrow, if it hasn’t started already (or if you’re starting later). HAVE FUN! Or not. Probably the latter.
I would apologize for the long and serious post that’s literally a huge wall of text, but it was necessary. Here’s an incredibly stupid joke:
Your teeth are like stars! They’re so yellow and distant from each other!
Unfortunately, it doesn’t make much sense because stars are usually white, red, or blue.